Saints Row 4 No Vehicles Sound Fix
The Fix -
1. to fix this issue "first go to your in-game settings and turn off Vsync"
2. After turning off "Vsync" from in-game settings, now go to "Nvidia Contol Panel - Manage 3D Settings". here you will see two options "Global Settings and Program Settings", select "Program Settings"
3. After selecting "Program Settings" now click on the "Add" button and add your game to the menu.
4. After adding Saints Row 4 to the menu, now change the settings like shown in the picture below
5. Run your game, and let me know your experience because it worked for me, your case might be different.